Dienstag, 23. Juli 2013

Impressions. Travels. San Francisco.



We're both looking at the same moon, in the same world. We're connected to reality by the same line. All I have to do is quietly draw it towards me. And yes, I dream. Sometimes I think that's the only right thing to do."  (Haruki Murakami)


"You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you." (Frederick Buechner)


"This is a love story. I never knew there were so many kinds of love or that love could make people do so many different things.

 I never knew there were so many different ways to say goodbye." (Maggie Stiefvater)
























“That's when I realized that certain moments go on forever. Even after they're over they still go on, even after you're dead and buried, those moments are lasting still, backward and forward, on into infinity. They are everything and everywhere all at once.
They are the meaning.” 





All pics: @Sina 



Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...